§ 1. General information
2. The website owner and the data administrator is Polska Grupa Partner Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000545466, NIP: 5542928209, REGON: 360862429.
correspondence address: ul. Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warszawa
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 2. Personal Data
1. Personal data provided on the website are processed by an administrator in accordance with an applicable law, in particular with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - hereinafter “GDPR” or “GDPR Regulation”. An official text of the GDPR Regulation: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679.
2. The website collects information provided voluntarily, obtained while filling in a contact form.
3. Use of the website is voluntary. Similarly, providing of personal data by the website user is voluntary.
4. Personal data are used to process the inquiry or message from a contact form, reply to the inquiry or message and also in cases where it is necessary to fulfill the legally justified purposes of the data administrator, in particular for direct marketing of own products or services or for other purposes for which the person agrees if required due to applicable regulations. In particular it may be a consent to receive correspondence and commercial information regarding own products and services of administrator and his business partners, sent by e-mail and by phone. The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time.
5. The administrator takes a due care to protect interests of personal data subjects and in particular is responsible for and ensures that data collected by him are: (1) processed lawfully; (2) collected for specified, legitimate purposes and no further processed in a way incompatible with the intended purposes; (3) essentially correct and adequate to the purposes for which they are processed; (4) kept in a form which permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, and (5) processed with ensuring an adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
6. Having regard to the nature, scope, context and purposes of data processing as well as a risk of infringing the rights or freedoms of individuals with various probability and risk importance, the administrator implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data processing in accordance with the GDPR Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 (i.e. of August 30, 2019, Journal of Laws 2019, item 1781).
7. The data subject has the right to access his or her personal data, rectify it, delete it ("the right to be forgotten") or limit processing and is entitled to object to the processing and to data portability. In such case, the administrator is no longer allowed to process this personal data, unless he proves crucial legitimate grounds for processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims. Detailed conditions for an exercise of the above-mentioned rights are set out in art. 15-21 of the GDPR Regulation.
8. The person whose data is processed by an administrator has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the manner specified in the GDPR Regulation and a national law. The supervisory body in Poland is the President of Personal Data Protection Office.
9. The data subject has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his or her specific situation - to the processing of his or her personal data based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. e) (public interest or tasks) or f) (legitimate interest of an administrator), including profiling based on these regulations. In such case, the administrator is no longer allowed to process this personal data, unless he proves crucial legitimate grounds for processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
§ 3. Information about cookies
2. Cookies files (cookies) are small text information in a form of text files sent by a web server and stored on a website visitors side (e.g. on a hard drive of computer, laptop or on a smartphone's memory card - depending on a device used by visitors). The entity placing cookies on the end device and accessing them is the website operator.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- keeping anonymous statistics showing the website use,
- research on a behavior of website visitors by anonymous analysis of their activities (e.g. repeated visits to specific pages, keywords, etc.) in order to create their profile and provide them with advertisements tailored to their expected interests.
4. Most web browsers available on the market accept cookies by default. Everyone has an option to define terms of using cookies by their own web browser settings. This means that you can for an instance partially limit (e.g. temporarily) or completely disable an option of saving cookies.
6. For every website visit the administrator collects and stores so-called server log file which for example contains information about an Internet connection to display the website: IP address, date and time of connection, amount of transferred data and a requesting provider (access data). The access data are anonymized and analyzed only to ensure smooth operation of the website and to improve our services.
§ 4. Data sharing
1. Data can be made available to external entities only within legally permitted limits.
2. The operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the website to an authorized bodies on a basis of lawful requests to the extent specified by the request.
§ 5. Final provisions